In between gardening I have been doing lots of sewing. Me and my sewing partner, T, have had a few custom orders of late, here are some pictures of what we have made.
These are made from fabric sourced from factory offcuts. Huge amounts of this fabric was being dumped. It is beautiful stuff.
In April we did all this bed linen for a lady.
|This one is a doona cover and matching cushions|
|This is a traditional quilt and matching cushions.|
And these two are T's.
So feeling exhausted right now but on a high. So much so that I quickly made another one.
This one is to go into our shop for sale. It was easier to make than the others as the front is one piece of fabric, not pieces joined together. The back the same and a nice whole piece of wadding. And I wrapped the backing around the front to make the binding. Pinned with my no melt flat head pins and ironed the hem down flat and triple stitched it for good effect.
It looks very busy but I think it will hold great interest for a baby to crawl around on. Hope so anyway.