Tuesday, January 24, 2012

more lovely garden photos for me to share with you.

I have more lovely garden photos for me to share with you. This place just keep sproducing the most beatiful things.

This butterfly is called an Imperial Jezebel. The tops of the wings are white with black edging. The are a large butterfly and so beautiful
Dahlias
red hot pokers are dotted all over the garden. A huge clump was dumped in the long bed by the fence near the front gate. So I hacked at it with the axe and broke it up into about 20 plants and put them along the driveway. A few are flowering but next year they should look amazing.


Bergamot, I love bergamot, they are such kinky looking flowers and they are purple! What more could you want.

Morning sun on Mt Riddell. So beautiful!
Dayla

No comments:

Post a Comment