Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A pink Tutu!

I never had a daughter and often used to think it would be nice to make and buy girly clothes.
 My son is talking about babies with his girlfriend so you never know I might get a girl grandchild.
Oh boys are lovely too! But putting them in a pink tutu is not the done thing according to lots of people.
But today I made this.
M held it for me, he couldn't model it because it is too small for him but I think he might have liked to have a go. I know I would have but I'm too big too!
I do have more fabric left over so stay tuned.
I got the free pattern from here.http://jessicapeck.blogspot.com/2011/10/scrap-skirt-tutu-tutorial-and-free.html?showComment=1325735028915#c4911143797519557156
Just a band of elastic and strips of fabric tied onto the elastic and voila!
Dayla

1 comment: