Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summertime and the livin is easy!

Oh I crave for some warm weather, as I am sure everyone living in Victoria in Australia is. So I thought I woulde post some of my favourite photos of Summer.
These are the first srtichokes I had grown, aren't they fab! Such vibrant colours, the top was soft but the flower base was spikey. They are thistles after all.
OOH these are great, still got some blackberries in the freezer, must use them up before we move house, I don't think they will last the distance. Might have to make some more plum and blackberry icecream.
If you look carefully you can see a wonderful spider curled up in the bottom left of the shot.
Such beauty! Oh I feel better all ready.
Dayla

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the photo of your artichokes...If I had room, I would grow them just to have cut flowers...stunning.

    ReplyDelete